FRANKLIN GOES TO SCHOOL ACTIVITY QUESTIONS
1. What was Franklin worried about?
2. Why did he wake his parents so early?
3. How did his tummy feel? Why?
4. What did Franklin say when he was halfway to the bus stop?
5. What did Beaver say about his favorite book?
6. What did Rabbit say he could do?
7. What was Franklin doing even after his friends were on the bus?
8. What was Rabbit wondering about the teacher?
9. What did Beaver want to know about school?
10. What did Bear hope someone had?
11. What did Franklin think about the bus ride?
12. Who was their teacher?
13. What did the teacher offer the students?
14. What did Franklin do when the other children went to different centers?
15. What did the teacher say about Franklin?
16. What did Franklin tell the teacher he knew about?
17. What did Franklin ask Mr. Owl to help him with?
18. How many pictures did Franklin paint?
19. What kind of day did he have at school?
20. Why did Franklin almost forget to get off the bus when he was going home?
21. What did he say his tummy felt like?
22. What did his mom give him for a snack?
23. What did he give his parents?
Language Arts Lesson Plans and Teaching Worksheets
teaching material, lesson plans,
lessons, and worksheets please go back to the InstructorWeb home page.